- Prices start from around £300, subject to location and date.
- 4,000 watt high quality sound system
- Professional back-lit DJ booth
- 2 x moving head disco lights
- Laser animation machine
- LED lighting effects bar (2 par, 2 derby, laser mirror ball effect, strobe.
- Smoke/Haze machine
- 3 x LED par can up-lighters, for use anywhere around the venue
- 4 hours of DJing, finish by midnight
- Provide me with your own playlist and I'll mix it!
- Very accommodating for song requests on the night
Wired microphone with extra long cabling available for speeches
For an additional £30, I am able to provide a Karaoke facility. I run this from my laptop (subject to a good O2 mobile data signal or in-house WiFi at the venue) with sound coming through the main system. The preferred setup is for me to run a 10m HDMI cable from the DJ booth to an in-house screen, however If this isn't available I am able to provide a small 26" monitor. Guests are able to browse the catalogue on an iPad which I provide at the event. This option comes with up to 2 professional vocal microphones (Shure SM58) with reverb effects available.
Additional Lighting Options
+£30 Glow Disco (3 x 1m LED UV bars)
Turn your party into a glow disco with these 1m long LED bars which can be distributed around the venue. These offer excellent throw of the UV beams and are extremely bright.
+£75 LED Tube Lighting (4 pack)
These state of the art programmable LED lighting tubes are great for adding extra dazzling effects either side or in front of the DJ booth.